Forum des Prépa ENS de Cachan en Nouvelle-Calédonie Index du Forum

Forum des Prépa ENS de Cachan en Nouvelle-Calédonie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Rihanna Ft Future

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Prépa ENS de Cachan en Nouvelle-Calédonie Index du Forum -> Les soirées, les sorties. -> Sorties
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
caider

Masculin
Point(s): 131
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Rihanna Ft Future Répondre en citant

Rihanna Ft Future > bit.ly/1W6K2mA

This..process..is..automaticAanmelden....*....Uploaden....Een....video....uploaden.....Checking...your...browser...before...accessing...mp3lio.coAdvisory..-..the..following..lyrics..contain..explicit..language:..[Hook:..Future]I..don't..wanna..give..you..the..wrong..impression..I..need..love..and..affection..And..I..hope..I'm..not..sounding..too..desperate..I..need..love..and..affection..Love..Love..Love..Love..and..affection..Love..Love..L-o-v-e-e-e..and..affection[Verse..1:..Rihanna]Oh..baby..I'm..not..asking..for..the..world..maybe..You..can..give..me..what..I..want..baby..Come..hold..me..tight..and..when..I'm..drowning..save..me..Give..it..to..me..on..a..daily..If..I'm..your..girl..say..my..name..boy..Let..me..know..I'm..in..control..We..both..grown..so..how..we..feel..we..can..let..it..show..I..won't..play..around..I..wanna..lay..you..down..I..need..you..now..I..need..you..now..ohhhhh[Hook:..Future]I..don't..wanna..give..you..the..wrong..impression..I..need..love..and..affection..And..I..hope..I'm..not..sounding..too..desperate..I..need..love..and..affection..Love..Love..Love..Love..and..affection..Love..Love..L-o-v-e..and..affection[Verse..2:..Rihanna]Boy..lately..you've..been..stingy..with..your..time..Got..me..wondering..I'm..wondering..If..I'm..on..your..mind..Boy..I..just..wanna..be..in..your..possession..Saying..I'm..the..one..you..want..So..come..express..it..Don't..slip..don't..slip..Cause..a..n****..might..push..up..on..it..Don't..really..wanna..lose..this..moment..Why..window..shop..When..you..own..this..I..Don't..put..it..down..I..Don't..fuck..around..I..want..you..now..I..want..you..now..ohhhhh[Hook:..Future]I..don't..wanna..give..you..the..wrong..impression..I..need..love..and..affection..And..I..hope..I'm..not..sounding..too..desperate..I..need..love..and..affection..Love..Love..Love..Love..and..affection..Love..Love..L-o-v-e..and..affection[Verse..3:..Future]Can..you..love..me..for..poor..I'm..searching..for..my..soul..Who..ever..turned..you..cold..You..need..to..let..him..know..I..can..work..miracles..I'll..work..your..physical..And..when..I..love..you..close..You..can..feel..my..heart..Beating..through..my..clothes[Hook:..Rihanna..&..Future]I..don't..wanna..give..you..the..wrong..impression..I..need..love..and..affection..And..I..hope..I'm..not..sounding..too..desperate..I..need..love..and..affection..Love..Love..Love..Love..and..affection..Love..Love..L-o-v-e..and..affection..Submit..Corrections..Cancel..Wij....gebruiken....cookies....om....u....een....betere....online....ervaring....aan....te....bieden,....evenals....content....en....diensten....die....zijn....aangepast....op....uw....interessesMaak...jouw...account...aan,...draag...iedere...dag...bij...aan...jouw...community,...ontdek...nieuwe...video'sDailymotion..Info..Pers..Vacatures..Blog..Alle..videos..Zakelijk..Adverteren..op..Dailymotion..Monetizing..Help..Familie..Filter..AAN..Help..Center..Contact..Juridische..voorwaarden..Gebruiksvoorwaarden..Privacybeleid..Verboden..video..content..Copyrightkennisgeving..Kinder..bescherming..Cookiesbeleid..Extra's..Dailymotion..Games..Dailymotion..Overal..Dailymotion..Stream..Mass..Uploader..Jukebox..meer00:0000:0000:00::...Rihanna...Ft405...Not...Allowed.Your....browser....will....redirect....to....your....requested....content....shortly.Future..-..Love..Song..(Lyrics..On..Screen)..Opnieuw..postenLike..door..willo..bibi..Volgen..17..597..674..views..TweetNew!...Highlight...lyrics...to...add...Meanings,...Special...Memories,...and...Misheard...LyricsInschrijven..Uw..selectie..Categorieen..Alle..categorien..Kanaal..suggesties..Discuss...This...Song...Add...a...new...song...discussion.Developers....Area....Developer....API....Gegevens....Player....API........2005....-....2016....Dailymotion....Land:nederland....Volg....ons....print...correct...Featured...Video...more...videos...What's...That...Line?...Jack...Johnson,...Phoenix,...Thirty...Seconds...to...Mars,...and...Karmin...share...their...most...commonly...misheard...lyricsLove..Song..Lyrics.. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Prépa ENS de Cachan en Nouvelle-Calédonie Index du Forum -> Les soirées, les sorties. -> Sorties Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 11 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange